Happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a great week. I am back from two days at NY BIO and ready to catch up on everything I missed, but first here is what I’m reading:
- FDA faults IQVIA for errors in opioid sales data, calls for quality review
- Researchers Uncover Gut Bacteria’s Potential Role In Multiple Sclerosis
- Some of the Top Research Stories of the Week
- There Are Other Places to Form Biotech Companies than Boston or San Francisco
- Valeant’s ex-CEO jumped into Philidor deal even after being warned of potential collusion, jurors told
Until next time, have a great day!