Our mission is to make sure you have 100% confidence in your insurance policies and how you are managing risk. We do this in a multitude of ways, including:
- Auditing Your Insurance Policies – This is a process of going through your policies from beginning to end and presenting you with where there are deficiencies in your program.
- Risk Assessment – We look at your exposures and your plans for the next 12-18 months and make recommendations regarding insurance and risk management practices.
- Due Diligence – We work with Venture Capital and Legal firms to assist in due diligence.
- Broker/Agents Peer Review – We work with agencies and brokerages to peer review policies that helps further establish the confidence customers have in you and your firm.
- RIA/Wealth Manager/Family Office Peer Review – We work with these firms that may not have an insurance specialization but are charged with protecting your entire financial portfolio to ensure assets are properly protected via insurance where available and appropriate.
- Outsourced Risk Manager – Many companies delegate risk management and insurance buying to the person that drew the shortest straw, typically not the best strategy to ensure good results. We can step in and handle this functions saving you time and money while adding expertise that you wouldn’t normally have.
To learn more or if you are looking for something more personalized please feel free to reach out.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – (609) 289-1815