Good morning! Here is what I am reading today:
- Implantable 3D-printed organs could be coming sooner than you think
- FDA Repays Industry by Rushing Risky Drugs to Market
- Oxford Biotech Finds First Epigenetic Biomarkers to Diagnose ALS – This could possibly reduce the time to diagnose to 48 hours. It can currently take up to a year to.
- China and Israel Are Ready to Battle: Who Leads the Medical Imaging Artificial Intelligence Market?
- Another heartfelt blog post by Michael Becker – The Art of Dying – If you aren’t following this story and the insights he provides I suggest you do.