Here are some articles that caught my eye this morning:
- A promising cancer treatment made patients worse, not better.
- A Biotech Entrepreneur Aims To Help Us Stay Young While Growing Old
- Notorious activist investor Carl Icahn buys small stake in Allergan
- ASCO18: Who were the big winners and losers?
- Virtual Surgery: no longer a question of ‘when?’ German company ApoQlar is developing the Virtual Surgery Intelligence software tool, which uses mixed reality to help surgeons prepare for and carry out surgery.