Here is what I am reading this morning:
- Winners And Losers From ASCO – Cancer Research’s Biggest Event
- MIT team creates wireless system to power implanted devices
- How would insurance policies respond if this were hacked and bodily injury occurred? A traditional cyber policy excludes bodily injury and the Products Liability could very well have an exclusion for cyber related losses.
- Consider This a Warning on Cancer-Drug Combos. The hype over these treatments has dramatically outpaced delivery.
- UC San Francisco scientists used a process called synNotch signaling to prompt individual cells to form tissue structures.