After a couple of days of travel I am back and this is what I’m reading this weekend:
- Biotech stocks facing FDA Decision in June
- A blood test for 10 different types of cancers could one day help doctors screen for the disease before patients show symptoms
- Electroencephalography (EEG) is a widely used technique for investigating brain activity and functions and researchers now believe it may help them predict the onset of Austism.
- Elizabeth Holmes Superpower, how she could shift a person’s opinions into believing the company was for real.
- Divide and conquer: Creating better medicines with fewer side effects