I am off to Minneapolis this afternoon for the Medtech Conference tomorrow. Here is what I will be reading on the flight:
- Thousands of large-scale RNA sequencing experiments yield a comprehensive new human gene list and reveal extensive transcriptional noise
- How Accurate Is Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing? From Gold(ish) To Garbage
- What can AI bring to healthcare and medical research?
- Most popular vitamin and mineral supplements provide no health benefit, study finds
- Gene therapies continue to demonstrate strong commercial appeal
Have a great day!