Have way through the week and here is what I’m reading:
- Leukemia triggered by infections like flu and likely to be preventable, says leading cancer scientist in ‘landmark’ breakthrough. New theory suggests germ-free environment for first year of life may increase risk of disease, and paves way for preventative treatments.
- In the United States, there is no single format used by all providers, and hospitals have no incentive to make it easy to transfer records from one place to another. The medical records mess is hobbling research and impeding attempts to improve patient care.
- FDA chief Gottlieb is building a regulatory speedway to accelerate gene therapy development
- Should Tech Entrepreneurs Aspire to Fix Clinical Trials Or Reinvent Them?
- ‘Right-to-try’ bill passes Congress
Have a great day and feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you are reading.