Here are your Thursday reads:
- Akili Interactive Labs, developing an experimental mobile video game aimed at assessing and treating attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, raises $55Mas it seeks the first FDA Approved Video Game Therapy.
- Novartis now says that it paid Trump’s attorney $1.2M — but a new statement still fails to answer all the questions
- Researchers may have found a biomarker for lung cancer, which could soon enable healthcare professionals to detect the disease while it is still in stage 1.
- Foresite Capital surpassed its $650 million goal to close its largest fund yet, with $668 million in capital commitments. It will pay particular attention to companies using data science and machine learning in the healthcare and life sciences space.
- Researchers have developed a new platform that makes CRISPR less like a cutting tool and more like a word processor with a search-and-replace function.
Congrats to Evelo Bio on yesterday’s IPO.